Do you want a dedicated community desperate to get their hands on your next product? How about a brand that radiates positivity and inspiration to all four corners of the globe? I know I do! That’s why I’m so excited to introduce our next guest… the glam, the ambitious, and the wildly successful Samantha Wills! Keeping it real and raw, she drops *loads* of valuable knowledge-bombs on growing a tribe, building a global presence, and setting boundaries that help you thrive.
At 21 years old, Samantha launched her jewelry and accessory brand with a bang. An instant success, she quickly rose up among the ranks of Australia’s most dynamic designers with her stunning designs lusted after by high profile celebrities like Taylor Swift and featured on Sex and the City. But we all know growth is a never ending journey full of wonderful surprises. After spending years dominating Australia’s design world, she chose to Open Wide and trust her intuition. In 2018, Samantha Wills Jewelry closed for business, freeing her for her next passion project, The Samantha Wills Foundation: Empowering Women In Business, where she is wholeheartedly dedicated to helping female entrepreneurs thrive.
Today she lends her energy and strength to us, sharing all her tips and tricks on how she kept her feet on the ground while living an epic jet-setting lifestyle — you’re going to love her take on work/life integration — built a crazy dedicated cult following and powered through some of her trickiest hurdles. So if you want to know the key steps to building an epic global empire that adores you, turn up the volume and hit play —this episode is for you!
In this episode we chat about:
- How her humble stall at the Bondi Markets exploded into a global empire with a cult following (06:10)
- The key steps she took to build a global empire (09:42)
- The “Why” that drives her business and how it’ll help you stay focused (11:53)
- What is the Samantha Wills foundation (and how it will help you thrive) (13:34)
- How to build a tribe that’s crazy dedicated to your brand (16:02)
- Why authenticity creates community (I love this so much!) (19:32)
- The reason why she decided to walk away from Samantha Wills Jewelry (20:11)
- What’s next for her (22:36)
- Her biggest lessons in business — the good, the bad and everything in between (24:28)
- How to integrate work/life balance while jet setting around the world (Some great wisdom here) (26:45)
- The boundaries that allow her to thrive and chase her dreams (30:26)
- Her relationship tips to keep it real (37:18)
- Plus so much more!
Samantha Wills Foundation
Follow Samantha Wills on Instagram
MNDFL meditation studios New York
The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Join the Melissa Ambrosini Tribe on Facebook
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
Open Wide Video Masterclass
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.