Success is no accident. That’s the message from today’s podcast guest, Dr. Jeff Spencer. Instead, it’s the result of consistent action and a champion mindset. And in this episode, he’s sharing his proven roadmap for cultivating BOTH these things in your own life — no matter how stuck you may feel right now.
Dr. Jeff Spencer is a mindset coach and ‘cornerman’ to some of our generation’s greatest achievers. A former Olympian himself, his client list now boasts names like Tiger Woods, U2, Nike and Bulletproof… so it’s safe to say he knows a thing or two about becoming a world-class performer!
Jeff specializes in helping would-be high achievers who currently feel overcommitted, overextended and overwhelmed. By working with them to get their head in the game, cultivate consistency, and find clarity on why they’re stuck, he has a track record of helping his clients go from ‘over it’ to ‘killing it’ with lightning-fast speed.
So if you want to discover how to power-up your mindset, break through the barriers keeping you stuck, and achieve more than you ever thought possible, this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His story from dreaming of becoming an Olympian at age 7, to making that a reality, to where he is today — a hugely successful entrepreneur and coach (04:41)
- His powerful goal achievement roadmap (07:45)
- Why your mindset is the most powerful tool you have to achieve your goals (10:25)
- How to master your mind (18:13)
- Why mentors are so important (and how they can shortcut your path to success) (23:26)
- How to leave a powerful legacy (26:09)
- What he attributes his success to (38:49)
- Plus so much more!
This episode is brought to you by My Wellness Community. Join the movement that spreads wellness across the globe, empowering every home to live a more natural lifestyle. Learn more at mywellnessessentials.net today.
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.