Mel Wells is a certified health coach, eating psychology coach, international speaker and bestselling author of the widely acclaimed book, ‘The Goddess Revolution’. She has been featured in Forbes Under 30, Women’s Health, Cosmopolitan, BBC Radio 1 and more, as a leading women’s expert in her field. Mel dedicates her time to helping women worldwide ditch the dieting for good, transform their relationship with food, and fall in love with their bodies.
This conversation hit close to home for me. As someone who’s had a destructive relationship with food in the past, and who spent years hating every inch of my body, there were so many things that Mel said that I instantly resonated with. I know you’re going to love the way she challenges common beliefs around food and body image, and I can’t wait for you to discover how achievable true change really is.
So if you want to break free from the trap of dieting and weight obsession, feel joyful in your own skin, and (finally) find food freedom, then pop in those earbuds, baby — this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story from being a big TV star, to her eating disorder, to where she is today (05:44)
- How she went from hating her body… to loving it (17:37)
- How you can learn to love yourself and your body (no matter your history) (19:18)
- How to master your mind (22:26)
- The power of bio-individuality (25:29)
- Why you need to know your triggers (26:17)
- Why food is a gateway for spiritual growth (29:36)
- What is a self-love menu? (32:19)
- How to break bad patterns and stop binge eating for good (34:26)
- The power of boundaries (41:32)
- How to build trust in relationships (43:50)
- The beautiful morning routine that helps her thrive (47:06)
- How to have more pleasure in your life (56:23)
- Plus so much more!
- Mel’s website (website)
- Follow Mel on Instagram. (Instagram)
- The Goddess Revolution by Mel Wells (Amazon)
- Hungry For More by Mel Wells (Amazon)
- What are you really hungry for? – TedXtalks (YouTube)
- Mel Well’s Self Love Summit (website)
- The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron (Amazon)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.