Do miracles exist? And if they do, are they just reserved for monks on mountaintops? Or are miracles really possible for anyone and everyone? These powerful questions are the starting point for my conversation with today’s incredible podcast guest — author, spiritual mentor and thought leader Marianne Williamson.
Marianne is an internationally acclaimed author and lecturer. For the last 35 years, she has been one of America’s most well known public voices, having been a popular guest on TV shows such as Oprah, Larry King Live, Good Morning America and Bill Maher.
A goddess in the world of spiritual development, Marianne is both prolific and profound. Seven of her twelve published books have been New York Times Best Sellers (seven!), four of these were number one, and her mega best seller A Return to Love is considered a must-read of The New Spirituality.
This episode is one that I’ve been looking forward to for a long time, and I’m so excited for you to listen in and soak up this spiritual goodness. If you’re craving the kind of sacred insight that connects you STRAIGHT to your heart-space and helps you see your own truth in sharp relief, you are going to froth over the wisdom in this wide-ranging conversation.
In this episode we chat about:
- Why Marianne doesn’t consider herself a ‘spiritual teacher’ (03:46)
- How Marianne came across ‘A Course in Miracles’ (05:43)
- Sneaky signs that you’re off your soul’s path (08:16)
- Her recent experience where she had to lie for a friend, and how she dealt with the guilt (09:08)
- How to get back on your path (10:45)
- Found yourself in a dark place? Do this one thing before anything else (13:19)
- Why we shouldn’t avoid sadness (15:00)
- How you can teach your kids about spiritual principles (LOVE her take on this) (18:40)
- The truth about forgiveness (22:24)
- Why judgemental thoughts will hold you back from living your best life (26:21)
- The simple morning hack that will transform your life (35:26)
- Plus so much more!
Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
A Course In Miracles
Letters To A Young Poet by Rainer Maria Rilke
Books by Marianne Williamson
Marianne Williamson on Instagram
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I am very honored that you are here and would love to hear your thoughts on the show, so please leave me a comment below (I read every single one). And if you loved this episode, please share it with someone you know will benefit, and on your social channels. You can also leave a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire more people together.
P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a soul sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.