Is it possible to create a life that’s truly fulfilling and beyond the average — even if you’re not totally happy with where you are now? Today’s podcast guest, Elena Cardone, says heck yes it’s possible. After designing and constructing her own extraordinary life (and inspiring legions of followers to do the same), she knows exactly how to get started and what stumbling blocks to watch out for. And in this episode, she’s sharing her secrets, so we can ALL create a life we truly love.
Elena Cardone started her career in Hollywood and soon became a successful actress and model of TV and film fame. A lifelong competitive sport shooter, she is now also an author, businesswoman, public speaker, empire builder and visionary. Elena currently hosts her own show, "Women in Power" and co-hosts "The G&E Show" with her husband, Grant Cardone, bestselling author, entrepreneur and real estate investor. Together they have amassed a real estate portfolio of almost one-billion dollars and created an extraordinary 10X life for their family of four.
Elena’s energy in this interview is infectious — she’s so motivating, and her strategies and suggestions are so powerful… you’re going to be inspired to take extreme action after listening to this conversation!
So if you want to hear the truth about growing an empire from the ground up, building a rock-solid marriage, and living a life that’s so far beyond the ordinary you have to pinch yourself every day, then pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- Her story and how she got to where she is today (05:20)
- The beliefs that were holding her back and how she busted through them (09:01)
- The technique she and her husband use for massive productivity (13:24)
- The unusual secret to her thriving relationship (16:12)
- Why you need to be discerning about who to take relationship advice from (17:53)
- How to build an empire (25:07)
- What is her definition of success? (27:45)
- The best way to find your purpose (31:22)
- Why you need to pivot — and pivot fast — in business and life (33:34)
- What she is working on within herself at the moment (35:26)
- How her day looks (39:33)
- How she and her husband find ways to connect (42:35)
- Plus so much more!
Elena Cardone’s Instagram Page
10X Ladies Event10X Ladies Network
Build an Empire by Elena Cardone
The 10X Rule by Grant Cardone
Scientology: A New Slant on Life by L. Ron Hubbard
Scientology: The Fundamentals of Thought by L. Ron Hubbard
The Problems of Work by L. Ron Hubbard
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.