Back in 2010 when I really started on my journey, MindBodyGreen was one of the first websites I swooned over. My bestie Jess told me about it and within moments I signed up to their newsletter and devoured as much information as I possibly could.
MindBodyGreen is a hub for health and wellness knowledge and a corner of the interwebs I love to visit. Recently I was in New York for my book tour and as I was sitting in the epic MindBodyGreen office with the founder Jason Wachob I had to pinch myself. Holy smokes! I am here in the space where my love and passion for wellness started, I thought. This is AWESOME!!
Which is why I am so excited to share this interview with you today to not only celebrate MindBodyGreen and Jason, but the launch of his first book ‘Wellth: How I Learned to Build a Life, Not a Résumé’. I devoured this book on the flight over to New York and loved it. Jason’s mission for the book which was to redefine successful living and offer readers a new life currency to build on, one that is steeped in wellbeing… or as he calls it, ’Wellth’. He is talking my language!
In this interview with Jason Wachob founder of MindBodyGreen, you will learn…
- How he went from an equity trader to wellness entrepreneur.
- How yoga saved his life.
- How his book was born, how his writing process unfolded, and how he doesn’t have a loud Bad Boy.
- How MindBodyGreen was born.
- Why you can’t wait for inspiration to strike.
- How to find balance in life and his secret weapon.
- The power of yoga and meditation for business and life.
- The importance of understanding mindlessness vs mindfulness.
- His 3 biggest business lessons (this is epic!).
- How to hire the right staff to bring your dream to life.
- How to work with your lover and the importance of setting healthy boundaries.
- Why he didn’t pay himself for the first 3 years of MindBodyGreen.
- His prediction of what’s next for wellness entrepreneurs, both online and with social media. And so much more.
Let’s dive in…
Pretty epic, huh?! I love this gentle giant and am so grateful for the work he does in the world.
If you want to learn how to build a life steeped in wellbeing, grab a copy of his book here. And before we go, I would love to hear what you thought of the interview. What was your biggest take away? Taking the time right now to stop and ponder on what you just learned is going to help deeply embed the learning. So take a moment now and share with us in the comments below so that you can truly start to live your discoveries.
As always, thank you so much for being here. I absolutely love sharing these inspiring interviews with you and watching you grow. Keep sharing your insights in the comments below and know that YES — you truly can live a life full of health and wellness.