There are times in life where you come across someone and you just know you were meant to meet each other. Your stars align at a divine time and they deeply impact your life. I had this experience with Bhava Ram.
My husband and Bhava had been friends for a while when I was first introduced to him on Skype one afternoon. I then went on to read his incredible book, Warrior Pose: How Yoga (Literally) Saved My Life, which deeply and profoundly impacted me.
Bhava Ram is the real deal! He’s someone who walks his talk and is one of the most authentic and inspiring souls I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. And it hasn’t gone unnoticed, with Hollywood picking up the rights for his book to make a feature film about his life. I feel truly grateful to have him in my life and I am so excited to share this interview with you today!
In this interview with Bhava Ram, author of Warrior Pose and founder of Deep Yoga, you will learn…
- Bhava’s personal transformational story from award-winning NBC war correspondent Brad Willis, to the permanently disabled man with a broken spine and terminal throat cancer, to yogi Bhava Ram.
- How yoga and meditation saved his life.
- The power of mantra, visualisation, yoga and meditation.
- How to make the journey from your head to your heart.
- The power of deep yoga and how to take your practice to the next level with 3 powerful tips.
There are so many potent truths in this interview, but one thing that really pulled on my heart strings was how everything is a reflection of the agreement you make with yourself about who you are. It’s your job to do the work and change the agreement you have made. We are all born into this world perfect, whole, magnificent beings, but along the journey of life, things happen to us which make us forget who we truly are. That’s ok, but it’s our job to remember. And we all have the power inside of us to unfold our deepest potential.
I feel so inspired right now, I’d high-five you through my computer screen if I could!
You have the capacity to completely change your life and be who you have always wanted to be.
Now I want you to ponder on Bhava’s key questions:
- How can I express loving kindness today?
- How can I express gratitude today?
- What can I give?
Share your answers with us in the comments below.
Remember, your comment could help transform someone’s life. Open your heart, share your love and be the light.
This community inspires me so much. Thank you for all the love and wisdom you pour into the comments. I love reading them.