Crosby Tailor is a renowned herbalist, celebrity chef, model, nutritional expert and dessert genius that developed a company called Eat Dessert Burn Fat. He makes the most delicious and nutritious cookies and cupcakes that are sugar, gluten, and grain free, that enhance your mental performance while also keeping you in the fat burning zone.
These ketogenic cookies have taken LA by storm and with his own marketing and celebrity tweets/instagrams he has reached the masses! He hopes to have his first product, Cookie Genius scaled out and available everywhere as soon as possible. He also wants to eventually give back where some of the proceeds will go to our next generation of kids struggling with ADD, Autism and pre diabetic conditions. Crosby wants to change this by providing an alternative to the normal sugary sweet treat, replacing it with an even better taste and good healthy fats for the brain. These cookies are not just for vanity, these cookies can change the world. Who said you couldn't have your cake and eat it too!
In this interview with Crosby Taylor, aka The Cookie Genius, you will learn…
- The oh-so common issues Crosby sees with women's health and how to fix them fast
- How to cultivate more balance in your body and diet
- The importance of balancing your hormones to feel vital and sexy
- The importance of listening to your body and eating good quality saturated fats
- How to go from a sugar burner to a fat burner and stay in ketosis
- The best best best foods for women!
- Why sugar is creating a fermentation crock pot inside you
- Which sugars you should be using to stay in ketosis
So much juicy information huh!
What is one thing you took away from this interview? Share with us in the comments below. And remember when you write something out it’s more likely to get ingrained with you.
Oh, and before you go, Crosby has given you a super healthy (and delicious) recipe to try within the next week. Give it a go and let me know what you think. But trust me honey, this will BLOW your mind!
Metabolic Matcha Mint Ice Cream
What you need:
- 1 cup of ice
- 3 tbs sun potion Tocotrienols
- 1 tbs essential living foods lucuma
- 1 tbs essential Living foods whey protein and 1 tbs Mattol valley plant protein, or 2 tbs whey
- 1 tbs essential living foods barley grass powder
- 1 tbs body ecology vitality greens
- 1 tsp ceremonial organic matcha powder
- 1 tbs bulletproof collagen powder
- 2 tbs birch wood xylitol
- 1 tbs raw organic almond butter (activated is best)
- 1 tbs bulletproof brain octane oil
- 1/2 dropper peppermint spirits/oil
- Full dropper vanilla stevia
- Pinch of pink salt
- Then another cup of ice on top
What you do:
Add everything to the Vitamix and pound on high until thick and creamy. You may need to add a touch of water to get it all going.
The most delicious and nutritious holiday treat! Everyone loves candy canes and Peppermint Ice Cream during Christmas and now you can have it superfood rich and sugar free! This ice cream will also enhance your digestion and speed up your metabolism and brain function, not to mention it's loaded with antioxidants! A well-balanced meal of protein, good healthy fats, and fiber, sugar free and with carbs that won't spike your insulin one bit! Yes please!! It even looks like a Christmas tree. Happy Holidays!
Thank you so much (as always) cutie pie for being here. You, this tribe make my heart sing.