Michelle Chalfant is a licensed therapist, holistic life coach, author, podcaster, motivational speaker and developer of The Adult Chair. Her extraordinary work has helped people all over the world improve their relationships, become unstuck and develop healthy self-love.
With over 5 million downloads in more than 150 countries, The Adult Chair podcast is where simple psychology meets grounded spirituality. Michelle’s audience receives practical tools and techniques they can use to access their personal power and transform their lives.
Michelle brings a sense of passion and over 25 years of experience to all areas of self-healing. To learn more about Michelle and her transformational model, visit theadultchair.com
In this episode we chat about:
- The ‘Adult Chair’ model EXPLAINED: How a simple combination of spirituality and psychology can help us become emotionally healthy adults (03:15)
- Why it’s so crucial to recognise and experience the three different ‘chairs’ (9:35)
- How to set your kids up for a lifetime of emotional health and resilience (15:04)
- Does your inner child need some love and healing? *This* is the best place to start (20:24)
- Struggling with a lack of self-confidence? Learn how to increase your self-worth — and keep it high (23:58)
- The 3 main warning signs of codependency and how to break the cycle for good (30:29)
- Michelle’s 3 steps to set strong, compassionate boundaries — even if you struggle to stand up for yourself (38:00)
- Life-changing books to kickstart your journey of personal growth and inner work (46:39)
- The one-minute micro-exercise that helps you stay present throughout the day and improves your productivity (50:25)
- Michelle’s Inner Child Meditation (Meditation)
- Many Lives, Many Masters by Brian Weiss (Book)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Book)
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch (Book)
- Conversations With God And Neale Donald Walsch (Podcast)
- The Untethered Soul by Michael A. Singer (Book)
- The Surrender Experiment by Michael A. Singer (Book)
Thank you so much for listening. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be SO grateful if you could leave me a review on Apple podcasts, that way we can inspire and educate even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.