How will you use this one precious life you’ve been gifted? How do you know when you’re following your soul’s highest calling? And what is your ‘life purpose’, really? These questions can keep some people stumped and stuck for decades. But today’s podcast guest, Dr Michael Bernard Beckwith, is here to help us laser in on our truth and speed up our spiritual evolution by sharing his unique transformational method — known as ‘life visioning’… and holy moly is it powerful!
Dr Michael Bernard Beckwith is the Founder and Spiritual Director of the Agape International Spiritual Center, a trans-denominational community headquartered in Los Angeles comprised of thousands of local members and global live streamers. As a sought-after author, meditation teacher, speaker, and seminar leader, he has appeared on many shows such as Oprah’s SuperSoul Sunday, Dr. Oz, CNN, Larry King Live and in his own PBS Special, The Answer Is You. He is also a member of Oprah’s prestigious inaugural SuperSoul 100. (She even named his book, Life Visioning, in her list of the top 15 Books to Solve a Problem… quite the recommendation, right?!)
From how to align with your inner calling, to overcoming depression, to getting in synch with the divine, this inspirational conversation has it all.
So if you want to unfold the secrets of spiritual development, activate your unique gifts, and feel that sigh-of-relief feeling that comes with *finally* living your true life purpose, hit the download button and get ready, beautiful: this episode’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His story and how he got to where he is today (06:46)
- What is lucid dreaming and how we can all experience it (09:02)
- The powerful technique to evolve your spirit and accelerate your rise to consciousness (19:08)
- How to do life visioning (20:59)
- Why it’s the human condition to forget then remember (32:32)
- How to inspire others who aren’t yet awake (33:51)
- The difference between purpose and mission (38:17)
- The truth about your life purpose (39:34)
- How to move past depression (40:45)
- His surprising strategies for creating happiness and inner peace (43:21)
- Plus so much more!
- Agape International Spiritual Center (website)
- Michael Bernard Beckwith website (website)
- Life Visioning by Michael Bernard Beckwith (Amazon)
- The Answer Is You by Michael Bernard Beckwith (Amazon)
- This Thing Called You by Ernest Holmes (Amazon)
- The Man Who Tapped the Secrets of the Universe by Glenn Clark (Amazon)
- The Man Who Talks with the Flowers by Glenn Clark (Amazon)
- Open Wide by Melissa Ambrosini (Amazon)
- Open Wide Video Masterclass (podcast)
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.