Outside of pregnancy, childbirth and monthly cycles, we don’t talk much about the womb. But according to today’s podcast guest, Padma Aon Prakasha, we should definitely start. See, the womb is home to the greatest power a woman possesses: the power to create on all levels. And Padma is here to share how we can ALL (yep, women AND men) tap into that creative power to birth projects, careers, personal healing, spiritual growth, relationships and even human evolution. It’s a fascinating conversation, and one I can’t wait for you to hear…
Padma Aon Prakasha is a wisdom author, vibrational musician and Futurist Media Producer bringing together ancient wisdom and modern science. Padma’s books, music and multimedia draw on the many traditions he has been initiated into. His most popular works include The Power of Shakti, Sacred Relationships, and Womb Wisdom (voted one of the top 30 spiritual books you must read, and my own personal fave). A globally distributed music producer, Padma has performed worldwide. His forthcoming album The Soul’s Birth is based on the science of psycho-acoustic frequencies merged with the wisdom of Nada Yoga, Sanskrit and Hebrew. In keeping with his signature sound, it’s sure to be a feast for the senses and a balm for the soul.
Padma shares so many eye-opening insights in this conversation, I was blown away. The far-reaching power of our wombs is incredible, and this interview got me SUPER inspired to start tuning into the ancient creative messages hidden deep within us all. (Ladies, I dare you to finish this podcast and NOT feel like a complete and total goddess!)
So if you want to learn how to understand your energetic pathways, harness the tremendous creative potential of the womb, and begin birthing your next evolution, pop in those earbuds… this one’s for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- His story and how he got into this unique line of work (06:40)
- How he got womb wisdom (13:40)
- What is womb wisdom? (14:37)
- How to know if you are disconnected from your womb wisdom (18:40)
- How to release blocked energy and trauma from your womb (20:37)
- How the womb stores the energetic imprint of every intimate encounter — loving or not (27:38)
- Is it ever too late to discover your womb wisdom? (34:11)
- What is The Seven Gates Healing Process (39:37)
- How womb wisdom can impact a baby’s whole life (52:31)
- How to have an orgasmic, ecstatic and bonding experience during childbirth (55:07)
- The connection between love-making and birthing (01:00:22)
- Plus so much more!
Womb Wisdom by Padma Aon Prakasha and Anaiya Aon Prakasha
The Power of Shakti by Padma Aon Prakasha
Outrages: Sex, Censorship, and the Criminalization of Love by Naomi Wolf
Vagina by Naomi Wolf
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email email@example.com for more information.