When I first started my business, I was firmly rooted in my masculine energy. I was always striving, pushing, hustling, because... well, that’s what I thought I had to do in order to be ‘successful’. But let it be said: that so ain’t the case, sista! We all possess both the masculine and feminine energies within us, and it’s when we learn how to elegantly dance between the two that life begins to flow a whole lot more effortlessly.
Over the years, it’s taken practice to master the art of balancing both, and I have deliberately sought out and learned from the best... which is why I am super excited to share with you today this epic interview with Daniel Vitalis.
Daniel Vitalis is a writer, podcaster, public speaker, and lifestyle pioneer in the sphere of human health, personal development, and strategic living. Encouraging us to “ReWild Ourselves”, he teaches that invincible health is produced by a life aligned with our innate biological design.
In this interview with Daniel Vitalis, you will learn...
- What it means to rewild yourself, and how to do it in our modern society.
- Daniel’s unusual story of how he got to where he is today.
- Powerful techniques to get back in touch with our natural wild side.
- Daniel’s 6 elements of life, and why being adaptable is imperative for modern day living.
- Why it’s so important to tune into Mother Nature.
- The sacred dance between the masculine and feminine, and how to balance those two sides of yourself.
- How to reconnect with your divine feminine (so essential for a juicy life).
- How to choose a partner, and why it’s important to be fully open to each other.
- Why a woman doesn’t need one man to provide for her family.
- Why Daniel decided to marry himself (yep!).
- The best product for women (his answer will surprise you!). Plus so much more.
The product Daniel mentioned is Immortal Velvet Gold which you can get here.
Now I would love to hear from you. What is your biggest key takeaway from this interview? Share with me in the comments below.
Thank you, as always, for being here and for wanting to be the best version of you. I honor your commitment to your beautiful self.