March Focus Topic – Behind The Scenes Of The 2017 MA Site Launch
To kick off this epic new Mastermind what better way to start than taking you behind the scenes to discover how we did it? I am also going to introduce you to my secret weapon… my husband. Nick is a creative and online genius. You can see the heart he infuses into his music has also been embedded into the new MA. No one come closes to having the impact on my business that Nick has had, and I am so grateful he has agreed to be the first VIP guest for this Mastermind. This is information you truly will never get anywhere else, ever again.
If you have enrolled in B-School 2017, then you may have too much on your plate to complete Module 1, HEART, of Business Bootcamp Essentials as per the Actions below. That’s totally ok! Just focus on B-School for now and get your questions in place for Nick and I. Are you ready?
March Action Items
- Make sure you have completed Essentials Module 1: Heart by the end of March. It all starts with heart baby! (Not compulsory for B-Schoolers)
- Introduce yourself here in the Mastermind Facebook Group and let the other Mastermind babes know what your business goals are. Or even just share your idea and get feedback. Most importantly, jump in and share, share, share!
- Let’s get your money beliefs sorted! The Mastermind book of the month is The Science of Getting Rich which you can purchase for around $1, or find online as a free public domain PDF. Don’t dismiss this as ‘cheesy’ or ‘old school’ because let me tell you, this literary classic can rock your world!
- Assignment: Take a look around MelissaAmbrosini.com and make a list of the top three features or strategies that in your opinion will lead to the highest number of email opt ins. It’s ALL about emails baby, so let’s see how we do it!
My Top 6 Money Books
The Barefoot Investor: The Only Money Guide You’ll Ever Need
Think and Grow Rich
The Science Of Getting Rich
MONEY Master the Game: 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom (advanced)
Unshakeable: Your Financial Freedom Playbook (simplified)
How to Make One Hell of a Profit and Still Get to Heaven
Tools My Team And I Swear By
The Copy Cure (I have not used this but have heard great things)
My Science of Getting Rich Book Notes
VIP Guest Resources by Nick Broadhurst
- WordPress (used ONLY as the content management system, not for hosting)
- ActiveMember360 for running the membership site
- We use Gmail, Boomerang for Gmail and Inbox Pause everyday (will change your life)
- Information on how to become a Health Coach through the Institute of Integrative Nutrition can be found here, as well as a special offer from IIN which can save you handsomely off your tuition fees if you enrol.
- The Lean Startup
- Getting Things Done
- Things (app we love)
- ClickFunnels for launching products and tests online fast
- The Power of Pinning
- Product Launch Formula
- The E-Myth Revisited
- All Marketers Are Liars