There was a time in my life, in my twenties, when I felt truly lost. I had no direction and no motivation. I honestly didn’t know if there was a way out or if I’d ever feel happy and healthy again...
Fast forward to today, and I’m now living my purpose and in love with my life.
So how did I go from there to here? How did I discover my true purpose in life and turn it into my daily reality? And how can YOU close the gap from wherever you are... to wherever you want to be?
The answer — and the exact steps to follow — are in my brand new book, PurposeFULL (available exclusively from Audible, get your copy here).
So this week on the podcast, my beautiful husband Nick Broadhurst is taking control of the mic and putting me in the hot seat to quiz me about the book (and he sure knows how to ask the hard questions!).
In this episode, we’re doing a deep dive on how to find your true purpose, how to make it your daily reality, and how to make the transition fast, so that you can start experiencing epic joy and fulfilment as soon as possible.
We also delve into what it was like to hit rock bottom, how I finally took responsibility for my life, and the EXACT steps I followed to steer my life towards my ultimate vision (even when it felt so far away, I barely even thought it was possible).
This is a very special, very personal episode. I can’t wait for you to listen.
If you ever feel lost, or lacking in direction, or like you’re not living up to your true potential, then pop in those earbuds… this episode is for you.
In this episode we chat about:
- The incredible true story behind PurposeFULL and how the book came about (7:05)
- What it feels like in your mind and body to live a life of purpose (and how to get more of that feeling in your life) (8:25)
- The truth about hitting rock bottom, and how to turn it into a catalyst for huge transformation (12:15)
- Are you taking radical responsibility for your actions? (This crucial step often gets overlooked — here’s how to get it right.) (20:53)
- How mastering your inner critic allows the universe to flow in your favour (25:43)
- The best way to tell if you’re ‘going with the flow’ or just slacking off (28:30)
- How to make the ‘taking radical responsibility’ process 10 times less terrifying and uncomfortable (33:14)
- The crazy-accurate way to uncover your core values (so you can design your dream life and infuse more meaning into your day to day) (40:23)
- Plus so much more!
PurposeFULL by Melissa Ambrosini
Become A Certified Holistic Health Coach
Seize the Yay by Sarah Davidson
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
Dear Lover by David Deida
Way of The Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
The Secret of the Shadow by Debbie Ford
Loving What Is by Byron Katie
A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
Daring Greatly by Brené Brown
BLUblox Melissa Collection
BLUblox Nick Collection
Thank you so much for listening to this episode. I’m so honored that you’re here and would be so grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a review in iTunes or on your podcast app, that way we can inspire even more people together.
P.S. Please seek advice from a qualified holistic practitioner before starting any new health practice.
P.P.S. If you’re looking for a high-impact marketing opportunity for your business and are interested in becoming a sponsor for The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, please email [email protected] for more information.