These botanical beauties popped into my life and became the bedrock of my self-care routine — lavender in my baths, peppermint for my writing sessions, sage in my medi’s, cinnamon in my morning smoothie, orange in my baking, lemon in my cleaning products, and frankincense? Well, frankie’s good for everything!
I fell in love with essential oils more than eight years ago.
But I quickly came to realise something: not all oils are created equal…
If you’re a regular round these parts, you’ll know that I’m fastidious about what I put on and in my body — and of course, the oils were no exception. So I pulled on my Sherlock cap, got researching, and found that there was one company producing oils that were far and away the purest on the planet… and that company was doTERRA.
(Funnily enough, my nose and skin had already naturally steered me towards doTERRA oils as being the best smelling and ‘feeling’, but it was awesome to have proper research to back up my body’s instincts.)
I began having a full-blown love affair with these oils, so it was only a matter of time before I started recommending them to all my family and friends.
They had made such a massive impact on me, I wanted to help my loved ones experience the same kind of deepened self-care and natural plant power that had transformed our lives.
So how did these magical oils come into our life?
Our good friend Tara Bliss who has built a thriving 7-figure doTERRA biz introduced us. One day we were having a chat with Tara after she just got back from the co-impacting trip in Nepal with doTERRA. She was telling us all about what she got up to. Whilst she was there she was building schools, medical centers, meeting the farmers, witnessing how the oils were harvested, she was educating the young girls about their beautiful bodies and giving them menstruation packs.
It was in that moment with tears in our eyes that Nick and I knew we wanted to make this sort of an impact too. So we decided to officially partner with Tara and add doTERRA to our world.
Tara’s doTERRA team is called Team Bliss which we were so excited to be part of because we got to learn straight from her and soak up all the positive energy from the team. And you get that too as well all the goodness in the Path To Wellness program and community. How cool is that! You get to tap into our team and Team Bliss #awesome
Are you ready to live a toxic-free life and create epic wellness for you and your family?
Essential oils are Mother Nature’s solutions to the health issues that plague so many of us in today’s busy world… and doTERRA make the purest oils on the planet.
The difference you’ll see and feel in your mood and energy when you start using these oils is astonishing…
I was blown away, and I’m guessing you will be too. It’s actually kind of crazy when you start noticing all the real, tangible, can’t-miss-them results popping up in so many different areas of your life — physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually…
Oh yeah, and smelling like a goddess is pretty fun too!
Sign up for your dōTERRA account through me, and for no extra cost, you’ll get:
- 25% off RRP for EVERYTHING.
- Access to the Path To Wellness community and program — your online home to learn how to use doTERRA’s products to enhance your wellness, mood, skin, cooking, cleaning, personal care routines and more. (Includes recipes, tips + guides)
- Membership in Tara’s Team Bliss Business Mastermind & Essential Oils Starter groups — the three of us will be hanging out in these sacred spaces to share our insights, answer your questions, and cheer you on.
- Tune in to our Live Events twice per month where you’ll learn how to get the most out of your oils
- Come hang out with me at our annual team retreat! Each year we hold an intimate retreat where Nick and I get to spoil you and make you feel like the most special person in the world, because, you are!
- PLUS The option to create a financial legacy for your family. (If you decide you want to share the oils with others, I’ve got your back and will guide you every step of the way.)
Finally — personal care products with values that match your own.
doTERRA values the ecosystems, farmers, and communities who make it possible for us to use these powerful plant extracts… and they put their money where their mouth is.
From preserving endangered species to pioneering ethical farming practices, to helping stop human and child sex trafficking (my personal fav!), doTERRA has feet on the ground in the places that need it most…
Which means you can purchase and enjoy with confidence.
You can even get involved, if you wish — with exciting incentive trips and service opportunities. We might even get to hang out together in another country (Nick went on a life-changing trip to Nepal in 2018)!
Get started faster than you can say “Frankincense!”
(PLUS all those extra goodies all at no extra cost)…
IT ALL STARTS WITH FALLING IN LOVE WITH THE OILS
Choose Your Kit
No matter what you need right now, there is an enrolment kit that will be perfect for you. All you need to do is click the link below and you will be taken to my doTERRA enrolment page. (Instructions vary depending on your country, but it’s all very straight forward ;)
- Click here to start.
- Select your country.
- Select Wholesale Customer (gets you 25% off).
- Make sure 4536547 is filled out in the Enroller ID field.
- Create an account by filling out your details.
- Select an enrolment kit. We started with the Home Essentials Kit, but there are loads of great options for you! Choosing a kit is the most cost-effective way to get started and waves the $35 joining fee.
- Complete your purchase and you are all done.
Once we see your account has been created, you will get an email from us with details about getting started with Path To Wellness, the live calls and joining our beloved community.
(If you need help at any point, please email my team [email protected] and they will respond ASAP)
There are so many reasons to love these oils…
NO TOXINS OR NASTIES
The simplest way to a toxin-free home & life.
100% natural and ethically sourced. Mama Earth is honoured at every step.
Co-impact sourcing model that supports real families, communities and villages.
"I’ve used and recommended doTERRA for years (I like to pretend I have my own apothecary!) so I’m stoked to join this community"
"I get to travel world doing what I love with my besties."
"The 'emotional' range of products has helped me significantly. I will be a customer, sharer and business builder for life."
There's nothing like this opportunity. doTTERA has changed my life.
"doTERRA and this community is so much more than you could ever imagine."
"I love how easy doTERRA makes it to live low toxic. It has had a profound impact on my physical and financial life."
"When I realised all I had to do was swap what I was already buying at the supermarket for cleaner alternatives by doTERRA, it was a no brainer for me!
Like everything in life, you’ll only get out of this program what you put into it. We’ll be there to support you all the way, but (of course) I can’t guarantee you the same results. That part comes from showing up, doing the work, and staying the course! That said, we want you to feel amazing about investing in yourself. dōTERRA offers an industry leading Returns Policy, so if you give the oils a go and decide it’s not for you, simply get in touch with the amazing team at dōTERRA to organise a *full refund or credit (depending on how long it has been since you purchased).
About Nick & Melissa
Melissa Ambrosini is the bestselling author of Mastering Your Mean Girl and Open Wide, host of The Melissa Ambrosini Show podcast, a motivational speaker, an entrepreneur and self-love teacher. Named a ‘self-help guru’ by Elle Magazine, her message — that love is sexy, healthy is liberating, and wealthy isn’t a dirty word — has inspired women across the globe to activate their dreams and live life on their own terms. A fan of dōTERRA since 2011, Melissa’s go-to oils are Spearmint, Whisper, On Guard, and (of course!) Melissa.
Nick Broadhurst is a renowned musician and entrepreneur who performs under the name Nick Broadhurst. His storied career began as a member of Sneaky Sound System, before evolving into other creative pursuits — including digital marketing, business strategy, and real estate (which saw him named Australia’s leading agent in 2009). A poet, film producer, writer, husband and father, he now channels his eclectic background into lush tunes, cinematic vids, and other epic creations that stir your soul. His favourite dōTERRA oils are Digest-zen and Ginger (for gut health), Vetiver and AeomaTouch (as a natural cologne) and Yarrow Pom (for anti-ageing).
Here Are Some Questions that Your Fellow Oil Enthusiasts Asked Before Grabbing Their First Kit…
The most popular way to start out with oils, and the kit that we recommend most, is the Home Essentials Kit which contains 10 different oils and a beautiful petal diffuser and is the perfect ‘everyday’ kit to kickstart your oily journey.
The beauty of buying a kit is that you waive the doTERRA enrolment fee, get instant access to wholesale prices, and receive a carefully curated selection of oils to kickstart your collection.
You can, of course, buy individual oils if you’d prefer. For your first purchase, you’ll simply need to add the $35 introductory packet to your order. (Buying a kit waives this one-off fee.)
If you have previously opened a dōTERRA account, even if it is now closed, please email [email protected] and let us know before enrolling. This opportunity is only available to people who do not already have an active doTERRA account.
Once your payment processes, you’ll be asked whether you want to set up your Loyalty Rewards Program order (this is the part I love!). It’s voluntary (there are no obligations), however, if you’re looking at exploring the business opportunity, a monthly order of 100PV or more is required so you can get paid commissions. If you’re simply interested in being a customer, you’ll love the LRP for the free product incentives.
If you enrolled with the Home Essentials Kit, I suggest adding the Mood Management oils to your LRP order for the following month. (Yummo!)
If you decide to go ahead and set this up, select a date — preferably before the 15th of next month (you’ll receive a FREE oil from doTERRA if your order reaches 125PV or more), then select your oils, and enter your payment details one more time. (Please note: your credit card will NOT be processed until the date you’ve selected for shipping.)
I get it — when you’re new to oils, it’s not always obvious how they fit into your household and daily routines. Everybody is different, but for our family, the most common ways we use our oils are:
- In cooking — A drop of basil oil in pesto makes the yummiest dip EVER. A drop of cinnamon oil in your tea or coffee will spice up your life like nothing else. Adding citrus oil to cakes, puddings and bliss balls adds so much zing, your tastebuds will be lit… and that’s just for starters!
- For muscle aches, pains and ouchies — Ice Blue instantly relieves muscle cramps and spasms, while Tea Tree and Rosemary are great for insect bites.
- For gut health and digestion — Ginger and Peppermint oils are excellent for people with iffy tums. And doTERRA’s proprietary blend ‘DigestZen’ is unbelievable for your whole digestive system.
- To reverse disease and prevent ageing — Turmeric oil is one of the highest known antioxidants on the planet. Copaiba oil is MAGIC for those suffering from autoimmune disorders. And Frankincense is a godsend for inflammatory conditions.
- For cleaning — My signature DIY cleaning spray keeps our bathroom spotless and mould-free, and our kitchen gleaming… and all it uses is essential oils and white vinegar.
- For skincare — I swear by Geranium oil to keep my skin youthful, and Salubelle for a dewy glow.
- For sexytime — Blend some Rose and Jasmine with a carrier oil for a sensual massage. (Ummm, and ladies, if you want to get things *started*, try dabbing on some Whisper blend…!! #trustme)
… and that’s just for starters!
You’ll find ALL these details and ALL these recipes and full explanations in the My Wellness Essentials program.
Seriously, honey — we’ve got you covered.